If your retina practice struggles with financial losses due to missed billing and lost doses, you’re not alone. And that’s before you start to factor in declining profitability, rising administrative costs and MIPS/MACRA requirements.
What you really care about is your patients. But if you fall behind in the business of running your ophthalmology practice, it's harder to deliver the care your patients deserve.
Turning challenges into opportunities
Like you, our goal is to help your practice continue to succeed now and in the future. We partner with you to overcome market pressures and identify new opportunities to improve your practice’s productivity and profits.
Invest in your ophthalmology practice and notice an impact
The health of your retina practice goes beyond just distribution, and so does our support. We’ve tailored solutions, like Lynx® and Onmark® GPO, for retina specialists to help you find greater efficiency and financial success. We develop actionable solutions to ensure your patients always have the choice of quality care in their community.
Why we’re different
You matter to your patients. They trust you to give the personal attention they deserve, the quality of care they expect, and the hope they need. As an independent specialty care practice, you play a critical role in driving better patient outcomes close to home.
And, you matter to Studiomaca. We care about your practice and your success, the way you care about your patients and their health. Making it easier to build a name in your community, spend more time with patients, and run your business is at the center of what we do. When you choose Studiomaca, you get the dedication and support you deserve.
- Expertise: Our 20 years of hands-on experience managing our own specialty practices ensures we deliver tested solutions that you can trust to have an impact.
- Service: Our teams spend time getting to know your practice and then provide practical steps you can take to help your business grow and thrive.
- Vision: While you may not always be able to stay on top of new regulations and developments, we can. We keep an eye on what’s coming that can impact your specialty practice, and highlight how you can stay ahead of the curve and proactively adapt.
- Investment: Since 2017, we’ve invested over $1.5 billion in physician partnerships and acquisitions to give you growth opportunities.
- Flexibility: We empower you to grow your specialty practice your way. You choose the level of practice management support that your practice needs, and we can tailor our solutions to fit your workflow and goals.
What we do
When you partner with Studiomaca, you’ll see a positive shift in your patient care, productivity and profits. Here’s how we do it:
Retina drug distribution & cost savings
Count on getting the right medicines at the right time – reliably, safely and efficiently – with our state-of-the art distribution systems. And, gain purchasing power and savings by uniting with your peers under our retina and ophthalmology group purchasing organization.
Revenue & reimbursement optimization
Manage your retina drug inventory and minimize lost doses. Save money by maximizing billing and coding. Capture more specialty drug reimbursements. Our experienced practice consultants give advice and tailor a plan just for your practice.
Patient care & management
We deliver clinical education and resources and personalized clinical consulting when you need it.
See what policy and regulatory changes are in your future. Plus, get support to adapt to (CMS) payment models and avoid penalties.