Change Healthcare Cardiology™ EP Solutions
Cardiology EP Solutions is the comprehensive workflow, reporting and data management solution for cardiology departments that need to streamline the workflows for electrophysiology implant and non-invasive procedures.Contact Us
Streamline EP Workflows and Increase Productivity
Streamline electrophysiology department workflows through structured reporting for implant and non-invasive procedures.
Capture NCDR® ICD Registry™ data at the point-of-care for registry submission.
Increase productivity by reading and reporting EP procedures over the web.
Generate transcription-quality final reports quickly and easily.
Aggregate Data from Multiple Users and Systems
EP reporting in single, comprehensive electronic patient record
- Fast and accurate report creation by carrying forward implantable devices and leads from previous procedures.
- Statistical, administrativeand clinical report query capabilities.
- Support for structured reporting on non-invasive procedures – Tilt table and Cardioversion.
- Comprehensive device and inventory tracking with Change Healthcare Cardiology™ Inventory.
- Compliance with Heart Rhythm Society and American College of Cardiology guidelines for report organization and mandatory data elements.
- Capture and annotate multimodality images, such as fluoroscopy and intracardiac echo, to provide documentation when reporting lead placement, waveforms and more.
Expandable single-solution design
- Modular platform that can be built to your needs for additional EP studies and ablation procedures.
- Ability to import snapshots and measurements from market- leading EP recording systems, such as those from GE Healthcare, St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific.