Our comprehensive generic drug purchasing and distribution services deliver the right generic drugs, at the right time, in the right amount and in the right packaging to pharmacies of all types and sizes.
Generics tools to help you manage and decrease costs
We help your pharmacy manage pharmaceutical costs with competitive generic drug pricing through our OneStop Generics™ and SynerGx® proprietary purchasing and distribution programs.
OneStop Generics pharmacy
Stay ahead of market changes while making your generics works smarter for you.
- Market-basket savings with best pricing on top moving items
- Attention to top moving items specific to key markets
- Pricing monitored and updated daily, maintaining continuous market competitiveness
- Price protection offered for blockbuster launches. Specially sourced back-up items price protects to the original primary item price
Expert Product Sourcing:
- Portfolio covering the majority of a pharmacy’s generics spend:
- Independent 93%*
- Acute 91%*
- Alternate Site 95%*
- Back-up contract of over 11,000 SKUs
- Raw fill rate 94.5%** and managed daily at the item level and adjusted service level 99%**
- 95% product consistency on OneStop formulary
- Generic sourcing professionals with solid manufacturer relationships and extensive industry experience
Designed for large national retail chain pharmacies, our SynerGx generic drug purchasing, distribution and inventory management solution helps maximize cost savings with a broad selection of generic drugs, discount pricing and one-stop online ordering.
Benefit from our generic drug sourcing process
The accuracy, integrity, security and timeliness of your purchases are assured through our Six Sigma approach to picking and delivering your orders.
Our inventory management team actively monitors and tracks the availability of generic drugs and knows what items are in stock at any moment for your pharmacy. Our raw service levels help mitigate, alleviate and avoid potential generic shortages that negatively impact your business and its ability to provide clinical services to patients.
You have access to in-demand generic drugs regardless of market fluctuations and manufacturer consolidations because we maintain productive relationships with all our manufacturer partners.
In addition, our Generics team:
- Partners with you to identify savings and service opportunities. Dynamic portfolio pricing focused on the highest-volume products is monitored daily to maintain continuous market competitiveness.
- Provides product updates and actionable reporting solutions to positively influence purchasing decisions in a rapidly changing market.
- Direct connection to the OneStop team to manage your generics needs
- Regular product, pipeline and market updates
- Robust generics ordering functionality, including auto substitution, product inventory visibility and PO preparation
- Comprehensive approach to business solutions for an evolving generics marketplace
Extensive generic drug portfolio
You have access to more than 22,000 distinct, active generic drugs and generic drug raw materials in our product catalog. Our extensive purchasing and distribution services enable us to meet the growing demand for low-cost generic drug alternative prescription medications filled by your pharmacy.
Our generic drug portfolio expanded even further with our 2013 acquisition of Celesio (now ), giving your pharmacy a truly global reach in its generic drug purchasing and distribution plans.