Customized pharmacy management system and services implementation
Whether you purchase a hosted or on-premise pharmacy management system, MPS will be there to assist you with the implementation process. Depending on the system you choose and your pharmacy type, our implementation program may include either remote or on-site system installation coordinated by a highly trained project manager.
The project manager will also coordinate with other members of the MPS team to:
- Evaluate your pharmacy layout and workflow process for optimal configuration
- Calculate your hardware, peripheral and network access requirements
- Develop a plan to map your existing data to your new pharmacy management system
- Oversee the design of forms and labels for your system
- Work with you to test and validate the data imported into your new system
Expert pharmacy management system and services training
Once implementation is complete and depending on your system, an expert training professional may be assigned to your site during “Go Live” week. During this time, the trainer will provide instruction as needed and ensure that all workstations are set up and tested.
After you “Go Live” with your system, our training professionals will continue to be available to help you become fully educated on the product. Depending on the system you choose, MPS may offer the following training programs:
- Instructor-Led Training—Experience the system and get live guidance from a qualified MPS trainer during web-based, instructor-led courses.
- Train-the-Trainer Course—If you are a large chain or outpatient pharmacy, we offer an optional five-day certification course taught at your facility that can prepare up to ten attendees in all aspects of your new pharmacy management system so that they can then train the rest of your organization.
- MPS Training Portal—The MPS Educational Services Group manages an online training platform that provides end users with a variety of training programs on each of our pharmacy management systems.