Take control of your non-acute continuum
The non-acute continuum is complex. But it’s still possible to deliver better operational, clinical and financial outcomes for your health system—and your patients. Let us help you cut through that complexity and bridge potential gaps with our expert
distribution services and medical supplies for .
Take control with our in your health system’s non-acute continuum, from urgent
care to your patient’s home.
Here’s what we can help your health system achieve:
Supply chain operations
that reduces operation expenses, eliminates waste and improves productivity
across hundreds of locations and many care settings.
to drive down costs while focusing on service levels, quality of care and patient
designed to expand patient access and advance
the quality of care.
by aligning stakeholders, resources and planning processes to successfully execute
A nationwide medical supply distribution network
99.8% order accuracy. 37 nationwide centers. A 98% fill rate. Get the right medical supplies for health systems, right on time.
Our national offers same-day delivery service to more than 95% of our customers. Our private delivery vehicle fleet and team of more than 900 delivery professionals make sure of that. We also offer a and can bill your patients’ insurance.
Improving financial performance for health systems
Strong financial performance doesn’t just mean driving down costs. Your health system also needs to focus on service levels, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
Improve outcomes for both your patients and your health system with our .
- Keep costs in check with Studiomaca SpendManager℠ and Studiomaca BudgetPlanner℠.
- Simplify your accounting process with .
- Improve reporting accuracy with GL codes.
- Quickly reorder medical supplies directly from the supply storage or at the point of care via .
- Save time, reduce manual errors and track supply orders with Studiomaca Direct℠. It integrates nearly 100 leading platforms.
- Keep the right medical supplies in stock with .
It’s a barcode-based solution for multi-vendor inventory management.
- Bypass the manual intraocular lens (IOL) inventory process with .
- Identify trends and opportunities with the dashboard.
Resources for a stronger clinical infrastructure
Providing the best care possible is your health system’s top priority. Improve your clinical infrastructure by building a system that reduces hospital readmissions and provides rapid-response laboratory services at the point of care.
Studiomaca Readmissions Resource™
Help reduce hospital readmissions by emphasizing continuity of care. For help with this, look to the . It offers valuable readmissions information in one place to help you make sure residents and patients continue healing while in your care.
Lab services and resources
Improve lab productivity, physician consultations, patient compliance and satisfaction with our point-of-care .
Service and support for every non-acute care setting
The right resources can help overcome organizational inertia in your health system. We’re here to help you drive systemic change.
- Integrate new acquisitions more effectively
- Improve your physician office lab’s profitability
- Streamline your logistics with the help of our Six Sigma consultants
- Let our strong account management team help improve your supply chain
- Get help with our medical supplies and equipment for health systems
Compliance training solutions for health systems
Track your compliance training with ,
an affordable, easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS). MedTrainer gears each training to individual care settings within health systems, including:
- Medical practices
- Surgery centers
MedTrainer includes modules for OSHA, HIPAA and accreditation. It covers safety plans, incident reporting,
SDS management and more.
Medical supplies for health systems
With more than 45,000 products in our portfolio, is the only wholesale partner
you need to help your health system grow and thrive. Our carefully selected and
private-label let you offer patients better care and