Care Coordination Advocate
Care coordination services for providers that want to improve quality of patient care and engagement while getting reimbursed through payer value-based programs.Contact Us
Improve Quality of Care and Increase Reimbursement
Improve quality outcomes by providing additional care services to your chronically ill patients.
Improve patient self-management to help increase efficiencies.
Optimize new reimbursement streams to help improve your bottom line.
Accelerate meeting payment requirements to qualify for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
Improve the patient experience and patient satisfaction by coordinating care between providers and providing patient outreach.
Put your physicians on the road to value-based care and succeed in new reimbursement programs.
Engage Consumers with Non-Face-to-Face Care Coordination Services
Chronic care management services
- Chronic Care Management Services provide comprehensive care coordination that helps advance the support of your chronically ill Medicare patients and puts your providers on the road to a value-based future.
- Meet CMS' billing requirements for chronic care management, complex chronic care management, and the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) with non-face-to-face services that provide nurse care plans, comprehensive assessments and medication reconciliation.
- Get help developing a chronic care management program designed to support improved patient outcomes and to drive recurring reimbursement revenue without increasing staff or adding significant costs.
- Extend your provider office with nursing and other clinical support staff who connect with your patients on a monthly basis to improve patient engagement and quality of care.
Annual wellness visit services
- Supplement your Chronic Care Management Services with Annual Wellness Visit Services to help get Medicare patients through your door. Our team can support your efforts to improve patient satisfaction, medical outcomes, and your bottom line.
- Preventative opportunities through Annual Wellness Visits (AWVs) help collect important health information. Annual Wellness Visit Services include non-face-to-face Health Risk Assessments, AWV reports, and personalized prevention plans.
Transitional care management services
- Support patients between care settings with our Transitional Care Management Services. With 24/7 access to electronic care plans, our staff can help coordinate patient care between providers, helping to improve outcomes and increase reimbursement.
- Reduce the risk of readmission with Transitional Care Management Services. Improve outcomes by ing patients within two days of discharge, and providing follow-up care coordination within 30-days.