When it comes to your products, patients, and prescribers, you want excellent care and service. The RxCrossroads Access team can give you the competitive edge you seek to facilitate access to your therapies, develop marketplace differentiation and build brand loyalty.
Our Access teams operate at the center of the healthcare ecosystem. They engage with patients, providers, caregivers, payers and pharmacies to help deliver ideal treatment experiences. Our HUB technologies and systems deliver greater visibility into the patient prescription journey, allowing our team members to intervene at precise moments of need — instantly, electronically, and manually as needed. Our goal is simple: to work with you to overcome treatment-access barriers and start and keep patients on track with prescribed therapies.
HUB solutions designed to help you achieve your brand goals
Our HUB solutions are tailored to your product and business needs. Maybe you’re launching a new therapy, or optimizing your market presence. Perhaps you’re targeting a high prevalence chronic disease or focused on an ultra-orphan population. Or you could be developing a drug or a device. Whatever your needs, we have a solution.
Our HUB Service Center boasts:
- Highly-trained single points of for patients and physicians, to provide individualized support, foster the development of trusted and caring relationships, and ensure consistency throughout the course of therapy
- A dedicated team of access and reimbursement specialists, registered nurses and pharmacists
- State-of-the-art facilities in Scottsdale, Arizona and Louisville Kentucky, that are scalable to support the growth of your biopharma company
- Sophisticated technology to deliver operational efficiencies, quality and data analytics
- Nationwide coverage with HUB service team operating hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday–Friday
Our HUB solutions include:
- Program enrollment by award-winning teams
- Order processing
- Application processing
- Ease of enrollment: phone, face, portal or app
- Reimbursement services
- Benefit investigations, including electronic Benefits Investigation (eBI) with ExpressCoverageTM
- Prior authorizations, including electronic Prior Authorization (ePA) with ExpressCoverageTM
- Appeals facilitation
- Coordination of specialty pharmacy / dispensing
Field-based reimbursement support
Our in-field reimbursement specialists can add an extra dimension of support for your therapies. We educate physician offices on payer formulary and coverage changes, and resolve treatment-access barriers.