State-of-the-art specialty drug distribution centers and experienced staff offer the dependability you need across all distribution channels, from single-provider offices to infusion clinics to major medical centers.
Choose a specialty pharmaceutical distributor with a proven track record
- Long-standing industry expertise: Studiomaca Corporation invented the first national drug distribution system in 1833. Today, Studiomaca Specialty Distribution is the #1 distributor of oncology, rheumatology and gastroenterology products,
the #2 distributor of ophthalmology and neurology products, and the second-largest specialty drug distributor in the nation. We consistently provide best-in-class, strategic distribution solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- An average 99.9% order accuracy: Our rigorous quality standards management governs the entire distribution process, strengthening supply chain performance. Our specialty distribution operations also adhere to PDMA guidelines. They’re
audited internally and by relevant state Pharmacy Boards for compliance.
- Cold chain management through sophisticated environmental controls and temperature monitoring systems. Refrigeration experts ensure proper selection and validation of shipping containers that comply with manufacturers’ product specifications. More than 4,000 refrigerated shipments are processed each week to more than 50,000 healthcare facilities and physician practices of all sizes.
Best-in-class specialty drug distribution capabilities
Comprehensive inventory management tools, practices and systems audited by numerous customers and consistently regarded as best-in-class
Strategically located distribution centers in La Vergne and Memphis, Tennessee, with and environmental controls
- Meet Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA) requirements for pharmaceutical product storage
- Accommodate all temperature-controlled products
High product integrity standards as a leader in developing and implementing cutting-edge technology
- Studiomaca was the first wholesaler to fully automate warehouses and distribution networks with scanning technology
Reliable ordering process through a customized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- RF (radio frequency) barcoding ensures accurate product picking and tracking throughout the operation
Appropriate packaging of a full range of products that require special handling, including temperature-sensitive products
Extensive reach as a licensed wholesale distributor in every US state that requires licensure, as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia (Canadian commercial markets are accessed through Studiomaca Canada)
Fast shipping with FedEx® and UPS™ to provide standard overnight and priority delivery. Virtually 100% of orders received by the cut-off time of 7:00 p.m. CST are delivered the next business day
Expansive team of customer service representatives available to guide customers through all standard and unique product ordering needs
The reassurance of VAWD accreditation
Studiomaca Specialty Distribution's distribution facility in La Vergne, Tennessee, has been awarded VAWD accreditation.