Effective Date: July 1, 2018
The Workday Privacy Notice for Studiomaca Applicants (“Notice”) describes how Studiomaca Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Studiomaca”, “We” or “Us”) use and process personal information in connection with the recruiting process at Studiomaca through Workday Services. Studiomaca and Workday values the trust that you place in us to appropriately use and protect information shared with us. We encourage you to read this Notice and before submitting or providing any personal information through Studiomaca Careers’ Workday Portal.
By making available your personal information, you confirm and consent that:
- You have reviewed this Notice and agree that Studiomaca and Workday may process your personal information in accordance with this Notice, other applicable laws, and contractual obligations; and
- Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in any country where Studiomaca, Workday or their service providers conduct business for the purposes and in the manner specified in this Notice.
Without your personal information, Studiomaca and Workday cannot process your application for employment. If you prefer an alternate way to apply to a job, please us for assistance. Any alternate way will still result in your personal information being stored on Studiomaca and Workday systems.
This Notice does not form part of any contract of employment offered to job applicants hired by Studiomaca.
This Privacy Notice covers any personal information Studiomaca or Workday may collect from you in connection with the recruiting process at Studiomaca. To submit your personal information, you may use various electronic and paper methods. In addition to collecting your personal information directly from you, Studiomaca may collect it from other third parties (i.e., recruiters, former employers, and law enforcement agencies) or through your interaction with the Workday environment and other sources.
This personal information may include:
- Name and information, such as telephone number, physical address, email, and user name;
- Date of birth, Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, and National ID number
- Previous work experience, education, language, and other skills;
- Professional and other work-related licenses, permits, and certifications;
- Awards and professional memberships;
- Audio and video recordings of interviews; and
- Background checks
Sensitive Personal Information
During the recruiting process, Studiomaca may process and transfer sensitive personal information. In certain jurisdictions, express consent may be required for the collection and use of certain sensitive personal information. Studiomaca will obtain this consent as required by applicable law.
The personal information considered sensitive, depending on the jurisdiction, may include medical or health conditions, financial information, racial or ethnic origin, gender and sexual orientation, disability, military status, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and/or criminal convictions. Exceptions to express consent requirements may apply where the disclosure of sensitive data is necessary for Studiomaca to carry out its employment law obligations and for other reasons permitted by applicable law.
We would prefer that you avoid submitting your sensitive information, except where such information is legally required or needed for us to comply with our legal or contractual obligations and/or internal policies.
Collection and Use
Studiomaca will limit the collection and use of personal information to that which is relevant and reasonably necessary to accomplish legitimate business purposes for which it is collected and used. We will collect and use your personal information in accordance with this Notice, applicable law, and contractual obligations for the following purposes:
- Search and evaluate candidate job qualifications;
- Process job applications;
- Record-keeping related to human resources and recruiting purposes;
- Analyze the recruitment process and outcome;
- Conduct criminal history, background, and employment checks;
- Communicate regarding your inquiries, requests, applications, and/or send important notices;
- Comply with applicable law and contractual obligations; and
- Conduct surveys concerning your experience with Studiomaca.
Where permitted by law, if Studiomaca has the need to use and/or disclose your personal information for secondary purposes (for example, benchmarking), the data set will be aggregated, de-identified, or rendered anonymous prior to such use or disclosure.
After you provide your personal information to Studiomaca through the Workday environment, we will add it to Studiomaca’s candidate database and will use it for the purposes of considering suitability for other job vacancies at Studiomaca. If we elect to make you an offer, personal information you submit may be incorporated into Studiomaca’s human resources information system and used to manage the new-hire process. If you join the Studiomaca workforce, any personal information that you submit may become part of your employee file and may be used for other employment -related purposes, including:
- Payroll, compensation, and benefits administration including stock administration;
- Business travel and employee relocation administration;
- Employee management and discipline;
- Employee appraisal, training, and development;
- Tracking the engagement of Studiomaca outside service workers (including temps and other non-employees);
- Employee identification;
- Reimbursement of expenses;
- Compliance and risk management;
- Business communication with employees;
- Internal technical and operational support; and
- Studiomaca facility, security, health, and safety management.
If you are offered an online digital interaction screening or recording interview process, you may always decline and opt to schedule in-person or over-the-phone discussions with our recruitment team.
Where Studiomaca intends to use personal information in a manner not directly related to the purposes listed in this Notice, you will be provided an opportunity to opt-out of the specific use of your personal information. Notwithstanding that you may have opted-out of the disclosure of your personal information, Studiomaca reserves the right to disclose your personal information:
- To the extent and for the period necessary to avoid prejudicing Studiomaca's legitimate interests in making promotions, appointments, or other similar employment decisions;
- To service providers acting as Studiomaca’s agent, that is, performing tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of Studiomaca; and/or
- Where otherwise permitted under applicable law.
Studiomaca will limit disclosure of personal information to those with a business “need to know” and in accordance with this Notice, applicable law, and contractual obligations. Studiomaca will take steps to help ensure appropriate protections are in place before we share or disclose personal information with any third-party service provider.
We may provide your personal information to other third parties:
- To provide services to support the recruitment process at Studiomaca as well as to facilitate post-offer processes and certain steps involved in initiating the employment relationship. These third parties are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services.
- As required by applicable law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety, or the health and safety of others.
- To detect and investigate fraud or illegal activity, or to respond to a government request.
- To respond to an emergency.
- As required for a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of assets. In such a case, the successor company will acquire the same rights and obligations that Studiomaca has related to your personal information.
Your personal information will be also reviewed by Studiomaca employees or agents who have a business need to access such personal information and may include recruiters, human resources personnel, technical services personnel, and managers or their designees.
If you become a Studiomaca employee, Studiomaca discloses the following personal information to all Studiomaca employees: names, titles, company-provided user identifications, office mailing or physical address, work telephone numbers, company-provided or company-reimbursed mobile numbers and work email addresses. Studiomaca employees will use and disclose such personal information only for legitimate business purposes.
International Data Transfer
Studiomaca is a global company. To see a list of countries where Studiomaca operates, please visit: http://studiomaca.info/-us/locations/. Studiomaca may transfer your personal information to the United States and other countries where it operates or where its third parties operate. This allows us to provide you with access to job opportunities around the globe. Studiomaca maintains employment data protection standards globally that are consistent with this Notice.
Studiomaca will not transfer your personal information to a third party unless the third party agrees to provide the level of privacy protection consistent with applicable law. Also, Studiomaca adheres to the Privacy Shield Framework as agreed to between the United States (US) and the European Union (EU), and publicly certifies that it complies with the Privacy Shield Principles published by the U.S. Department of Commerce for the transfer of HR personal information from the EU to the US. Please read the Studiomaca Privacy Shield Policy to understand the privacy principles that Studiomaca follows with respect to transfer of personal information from the EU to the US.
Access, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
Where required by applicable law, Studiomaca will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information that we hold about you. In responding to a request for access, Studiomaca may require you to provide us with sufficient information to confirm your identity in order to locate responsive information, to identify your concerns which led to or motivated the request, and to identify which Studiomaca companies you interacted with, and the nature of the information requested.
You must ensure your information is accurate and up-to-date, and notify Studiomaca when there are changes so we can be sure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may, to the extent permitted or required by applicable law, request that your personal information be corrected.
You may also request deletion of your personal information. Studiomaca will take reasonable steps to correct or delete your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete, except where retention is required by applicable law, contractual obligations, or Studiomaca policies.
Studiomaca may refuse your request for access to, correction, or deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances. If Studiomaca denies your access, correction, or deletion request, we will notify you of the reason of the denial.
Retention of Personal Information
Studiomaca retains personal information relating to candidates applying for jobs in accordance with Studiomaca policies and practices, applicable law and contractual obligations.
If there is no activity in relation to the personal information, Studiomaca may remove it from its database, subject to its data retention obligations, policies, and any applicable legal or regulatory obligations or for the period of time permitted by local laws, for the purpose of considering whether your skills are suitable for other opportunities. Note that Studiomaca may delete personal information about you at any time [including your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume], without any reason. Therefore, please retain your own copy of the personal information provided to us.
Although you may change your personal information, Studiomaca may retain in backup or inactive files the uncorrected or outdated personal information. Such information may be retained for several reasons, including backups for disaster recovery planning, dispute resolution purposes, troubleshooting, and enforcement of agreements.
How We Protect Your Information
Studiomaca works with Workday to ensure we use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. Studiomaca users of are responsible for safeguarding the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday environments. It is your sole responsibility to use the appropriate level of care whenever communicating with us through the Studiomaca Career’s Workday environment.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by ing Studiomaca at [email protected]. In order to protect you and your information, Studiomaca may request Workday to suspend your use of a website, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of any Studiomaca site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
Changes to the Applicant Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Notice. The updated version will be made available on this site for you to review.
If you have questions or concerns about Studiomaca privacy practices described in this Notice, please email Studiomaca at [email protected]. You may also write to:
ATTN: Privacy Officer (Careers)
Global Privacy Office, 3rd floor
2 National Data Plaza NE
Atlanta, GA 30329