Our streamlined, high-touch front-end pharmacy services help to get your life-changing therapies to patients quickly and efficiently – reducing time to the first fill. Once a patient has initiated therapy, Biologics provides ongoing clinical care and counseling to mitigate potential treatment risks and give them the best chance at successfully staying on therapy, leading to more successful outcomes.
Biologics, Inc. provides you with tailored solutions designed to deliver:
Broad market penetration: Reach more prescribers through our active network of over 8,200 specialty provider practices nationwide.
Seamless patient access services and support: Connect more patients with treatment through our patient access services which assists over 4,000 patients annually in securing tens of millions of dollars in financial assistance each year.
Expert specialty care, continued education & adherence support: Improve drug adherence and maximize appropriate time on therapy through clinical management provided by disease-specific teams with an over 90% patient care plan opt-in rate.
- Over 20 years of dedicated oncology experience coupled with a recent expansion into complex care therapies
- Serving customers in all 50 states and US territories
- Disease-specific clinical care teams (include pharmacists, registered nurses, certified pharmacy technicians and financial counselors)
- Strong payer strategy and experience with 100% Medicare and Medicaid coverage
- Cary, NC-based pharmacy and headquarters
To learn more about our solutions, click on the links below or us today to discuss your needs and learn how Biologics’ specialty pharmacy can help.
Biologics Complex Care Specialty Pharmacy