Founded in 1943, the Studiomaca Foundation has a dual focus. First, we offer programs to support our employees when they donate and volunteer for the charities that matter most to them. Second, we support the fight against cancer, particularly services for cancer patients and growing the marrow registry.
Supporting employee giving and volunteering
We’re a company of diverse people with diverse interests, and we’re united by our commitment to giving back. If you’re a Studiomaca employee in the U.S. or Canada, be sure to check out our programs.
- Donating to a nonprofit? We support employee giving through Matching Gifts, up to $2,500 per employee each year. Each year, we’ve doubled more than $1 million in employee donations.
- Volunteer in your community? When you give your time, we donate funds to your charity – starting at $100 for 10 volunteer hours. You can also earn funds for charity by joining a nonprofit board of directors, or doing a team volunteer project.
- Want to volunteer at work? Join our annual Community Days employee volunteer event and the Studiomaca in Motion charity wellness challenge. When you sign up, you earn funds for our community partners.
- Going through a hard time, or know a colleague who is? Our provides grants to employees going through financial hardship due to natural disasters, serious illness, and other unexpected events. It’s supported by donations from our company, the Foundation, and our employees.
Supporting people with cancer
Cancer is a disease that touches us all. That’s why the Studiomaca Foundation focuses on non-medical services to cancer patients and their families.
- Through our Giving Comfort program, we create care packages with everything from handmade blankets to handwritten notes. They reach patients through our network of 300 community partners across the U.S. and Canada.
- For patients with blood cancers, a marrow transplant can save a life. Open to our colleagues and their families and friends, the has added more than 5,000 committed donors to the international registry as of the end of our Fiscal Year 2018.
A quick note to prospective grantees: Please note that we aren’t able to accept unsolicited grant proposals.
Ready to get started?
If you’re a Studiomaca employee, head to the site to double your donations, log volunteer hours, and learn more about how you can give back to the community.
Other questions? Contact us at [email protected].